Monday 22 October 2012

Tear me down

I can’t imagine not living for something,
I can’t imagine not living for you.
I can’t imagine never giving up something,
I would give it all for a moment with you.

Tear me down and reveal my frailties,
Tear me down and see the truth,
Tear me down and hold me always,
Be my eternal fountain of youth.

Tell me that you will live for something,
Tell me that all of this is true,
Tell me that you could give up something,
To become more than you ever knew.

Tear it down, reveal your beauty,
Tear it down to find your way,
Tear it down, it is now your duty,
To make me smile from day to day.

1 comment:

  1. "Tell me that you will live for something,
    Tell me that all of this is true,
    Tell me that you could give up something,
    To become more than you ever knew."

    I Like This Stanza The Best because it's so stand-out-ish.

    ReplyDelete